90% of freshers lose more money in a 1000 point fall than they have made in a 5000 point rise.
To be in the remaining 10% learn to trade using a system
Hybrid Mode of Teaching
Practice makes a man perfect!
Our 1 month long mentorship program ensures ample practice for all our students ensuring that they are able to ace the stock markets and become confident to take trades on their own
– Introduction and Expectation Setting
– Understanding Share Markets & Technical Analysis
– Fundamental Analysis Vs Technical Analysis
– Assumptions of Technical Analysis
– Important concepts you need to know as traders
– Understanding Charting
– Cash Segment V/s Derivatives Segment
– Identifying Trends – Swing Analysis
– Identifying Trends – Pivot Analysis
– Identifying Trends – Uptrend
– Identifying Trends – Downtrend
– Trend Breach and Generic Guidance
– What is a Support and Resistance?
– Understanding Breakout and Breakdown
– What is Change in Polarity?
– What is a Supporting and Resistance Trendline?
– What is a Channel?
– Creating a googlesheet tracker for Trendlines and Channels
– Understanding Breakout and Breakdown, CIP in Trendlines
– Cluster Buy & Sell
– Gap Theory
– Volume Analysis
– Exploring Tradingview
– Fibonacci Analysis
– Components of Successful Trading – 3 Pillars
– Creating Trade Tracker on Googlesheets
– Stock selection process & Trading Insights
Trading is one of the few money making hobbies useful for students from any field.
One of the most crucial skill for aspirants who want to get into finance.
Ideal course for someone who genuinely wants to get into stock market trading but isn’t educated about it.
Technical Analysis is one of the key research skills that aid to candidates with these qualifications.
An easy way to earn extra income while staying at home through disciplined trading.
Trading is one of the best cash generating hobbies that retirees can take up.
BAF, M.Com, CFA L3 Candidate, CMT L2 Candidate, NCFM Certified Technical Analyst & Options Strategist, NISM Certified Equity Research Analyst
Practice Under a Professional Trader
Join the community and earn together
No, The contents of your course will be available on your dashboard, which can be viewed at all times within the subscription access.
The curriculum is designed in a way that it grows from beginner to advanced level and is suitable for all.
You will receive a confirmation email soon, if in case you don’t receive the same your money will be refunded within 1 week back to the original payment source.
No, The course helps you learn from scratch and it is suitable for all beginners as well as advanced learners.
The course offered by LeapUp is a combination of live+pre-recorded video lectures. After the completion live doubt solving sessions are provided for practice and confidence building in the mentorship program.
The duration of the course is across 2 months – 1 month of pre recorded video and live doubt solving sessions, and 1 months of mentorship. The content is accessible through Leapup’s LMS and the live doubt solving sessions are conducted through Zoom platform.
LeapUp has trained and mentored 200+ working professionals and home makers. A total of 2 modules are made available each week. Participants can view the videos as per their earliest convenience and raise queries over the WhatsApp group or in the live doubt solving sessions. Moreover, the 1 month mentorship period acts as a buffer to complete the pending content. The entire course content and resources are with participants for a total period of 6 months (4 months after the course as well) An interest to sit in a live doubt solving session with the upcoming batches is also arranged for on prior communication to the course trainer.
Yes. All concepts learnt during the course are applicable across all asset classes, be it cryptocurrency, commodities or Fiat currency pairs. Also, our vibrant LeapUp Alumni are acing trading cryptocurrencies. You will be made a part of this forum post your course completion.