BUSINESS VALUATION 101
A complete course on financial modelling & valuation
30 Hour Course divided into 10 sessions of 3 hours each
Upcoming Batch: 11 Jul to 09 Aug (Weekends Only)
Fees - Rs. 19,999/-
Fees - Rs. 9,999/-
Need For This Skill
The instructor is a professional valuer and will be sharing his practical experience on the various nuances of the subject.
Complete excel based course, with live cases addressing various aspects of business valuation.
The course will focus on the method and process to be adopted for valuing start-ups.
Comparable Companies Methodology (CCM)
- Computation of Market Multiples
- Application of Market Multiples
- Market Multiples for Specific Business
Discounted Cash Flows
- Computation of Cost of Equity & Cost of Capital
- Computation of Terminal Value
- Concept of Enterprise Value & Equity Value
- Free Cash Flows to Firm
- Free Cash Flows to Equity
- Sensitivity Analysis
Comprable Transaction Methodology (CTM)
- Identifying an appropriate Transaction
- Computation of Transaction Multiples
- Adjustments & Application of Transaction Multiple
Projected Financial Statements
- Cost as a % of Revenue & EBITDA Margins Analysis
- Working Capital Cycle Analysis
- Capital Expenditure & Depreciation Analysis
- Capital Structure Analysis
- Effective Tax Rates
Historical Financial Statements
- Comprehending the Business and the Relevant Industry
- Revenue Drivers
- Cost Drivers
- Working Capital Cycle
- Ratio Analysis
What should you expect on completion?
Comprehending financial statements by analysing key ratios and other financial metrics that an informed investor would analyse before taking investment decisions.
Understand the concept of valuation and its application (regulatory & non-regulatory).
Participants will be able arrive at the value of a business/entity by discounting the future economic benefits.
Participants will be able to arrive at the value of the business/entity by benchmarking its performance with their respective peers/ comparables.
Build valuation models incorporating internationally accepted valuation methodologies such as FCFF, FCFE, CCM, CTM etc. to determine fair value, investment value etc.
Prof. Nitesh Bhuta
Registered Valuer (Securities of Financial Assets), CA, CS, B.Com
Founder and Principal - Credence Consultants
Worked with a Merchant Bank and a Credit Rating Agency
The instructor is a visiting faculty for the subject of valuation at several prestigious management institutes in Mumbai. The instructor has addressed over 2500+ participants pan India on the subject of financial modeling and valuation.